There are many ways to get help for questions and issues related to AMP:
- If you are looking for help getting started using AMP on your site or are having issues using AMP:
- The ampproject.org FAQ provides answers to common questions about AMP.
- Stack Overflow is our recommended way to find answers to questions about AMP; since members of the AMP Project community regularly monitor Stack Overflow you will probably receive the fastest response to your questions there.
- AMP by Example provides hands-on samples and demos for using AMP components.
- AMP Start provides pre-styled templates and components that you can use to create styled AMP sites from scratch.
- If you encounter a bug in AMP or have a feature request for AMP, see Reporting issues with AMP for information on filing an issue.
- For AMP on Google Search questions or issues, please use Google's AMP forum.
- If you are contributing code to the AMP Project, the "Contributing code" section of CONTRIBUTING.md provides ways to get help.
- To check the status of AMP serving and its related services, see the AMP Status page.