|Description||Displays a YouTube video.|
|Supported Layouts||fill, fixed, fixed-height, flex-item, nodisplay, responsive|
|Examples||Annotated code example for amp-youtube|
With the responsive layout, the width and height from the example should yield correct layouts for 16:9 aspect ratio videos:
<amp-youtube data-videoid="mGENRKrdoGY" layout="responsive" width="480" height="270"></amp-youtube>
<amp-youtube id="myLiveChannel" data-live-channelid="UCB8Kb4pxYzsDsHxzBfnid4Q" width="358" height="204" layout="responsive"> <amp-img src="https://i.ytimg.com/vi/Wm1fWz-7nLQ/hqdefault_live.jpg" placeholder layout="fill" /> </amp-youtube>
If this attribute is present, and the browser supports autoplay:
- the video is automatically muted before autoplay starts
- when the video is scrolled out of view, the video is paused
- when the video is scrolled into view, the video resumes playback
- when the user taps the video, the video is unmuted
- if the user has interacted with the video (e.g., mutes/unmutes, pauses/resumes, etc.), and the video is scrolled in or out of view, the state of the video remains as how the user left it. For example, if the user pauses the video, then scrolls the video out of view and returns to the video, the video is still paused.
The YouTube video id found in every YouTube video page URL.
For example, in this URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1q71gFeRqM,
Z1q71gFeRqM is the video id.
The Youtube channel id that provides a stable livestream url. For example, in this URL: https://www.youtube.com/embed/live_stream?channel=UCB8Kb4pxYzsDsHxzBfnid4Q,
UCB8Kb4pxYzsDsHxzBfnid4Q is the channel id. You can provide a
data-live-channelid instead of a
data-videoid attribute to embed a stable url for a live stream instead of a video. Channels do not come with default placeholders. You can provide a placeholder for the video per example 2 above.
data-param-* attributes will be added as query parameter to the YouTube iframe src. This may be used to pass custom values through to YouTube plugins, such as whether to show controls.
Keys and values will be URI encoded. Keys will be camel cased.
See YouTube Embedded Player Parameters for more parameter options for YouTube.
credentials option as specified by the Fetch API.
- Supported values:
If you want to use the YouTube player in privacy-enhanced mode, pass the value of
Usually YouTube sets its cookies when the player is loaded. In privacy-enhanced mode cookies are set when the user has clicked on the player.
This element includes common attributes extended to AMP components.
See amp-youtube rules in the AMP validator specification.