There are many ways to get help for questions and issues related to AMP:
Need help with AMP?
If you are looking for help to get started using AMP on your site or you are having issues using AMP, consult these resources:
- ampproject.org provides guides and tutorials to help you learn about AMP.
- AMP by Example provides hands-on samples and demos for using AMP components.
- AMP Start provides pre-styled templates and components that you can use to create styled AMP sites from scratch.
- Stack Overflow is our recommended way to find answers to questions about AMP; since members of the AMP Project community regularly monitor Stack Overflow you will probably receive the fastest response to your questions there. If you can't find answers there, the #using-amp Slack channel is available for discussions and questions.
- For AMP on Google Search questions or issues, please use Google's AMP forum.
- To check the status of AMP serving and its related services, see the AMP Status page.
Found a bug? Suggest a feature?
If you encounter a bug in AMP or have a feature request for AMP, see Reporting issues with AMP for information on filing an issue or requesting features.
Contributing to AMP?
- Read Contributing to AMP HTML, which provides details on ways you can contribute to the AMP Project.
- For questions and discussions about about contributing to the open source project, reach out to the #contributing Slack channel .
To access our AMP Slack channels, you must first sign up.