Open Source Governance
This document describes the governance model for the AMP open source project, and in particular the AMP HTML GitHub project.
Our governance model is as follows:
- There is a single Tech Lead, who will have the final say on all decisions regarding technical direction.
- The Tech Lead directs the Core Committers, whose members include the Tech Lead and those who have been appointed by the Tech Lead as Core Committers.
- In the event the Tech Lead is unable to perform their duty, or abdicates, the Core Committers can select a new Tech Lead from amongst themselves.
- In the unlikely event that there are no more Core Committers, Google Inc. will appoint a new Tech Lead.
- Significant feature development and changes to AMP require following the "Intent to implement" process including approval from the Tech Lead and one Core Committer.
- Before contributions can be merged into the AMP Project, approval must be given by an Owner and a Core Committer
List of Core Committers:
- Tech Lead: Malte Ubl (@cramforce)
- Alan Orozco (@alanorozco)
- Ali Ghassemi (@aghassemi)
- Barb Paduch (@bpaduch). Specialty: Docs
- Cathy Zhu (@cathyxz)
- Chen Shay (@chenshay)
- David Sedano (@honeybadgerdontcare). Specialty: Validator
- Dima Voytenko (@dvoytenko)
- Erwin Mombay (@erwinmombay)
- Greg Grothaus (@Gregable). Specialty: Validator
- Hongfei Ding (@lannka)
- Johannes Henkel (@powdercloud). Specialty: Validator
- Justin Ridgewell (@jridgewell)
- Wassim Gharbi (@wassgha)
- William Chou (@choumx)
- Yuxuan Zhou (@zhouyx)