|Supported Layouts||fill, fixed, fixed-height, flex-item, nodisplay, responsive|
|Examples||Annotated code example for amp-brid-player|
height attributes determine the aspect ratio of the player embedded in responsive layouts.
<amp-brid-player data-partner="264" data-player="4144" data-video="13663" layout="responsive" width="480" height="270"> </amp-brid-player>
If this attribute is present, and the browser supports autoplay:
- the video is automatically muted before autoplay starts
- when the video is scrolled out of view, the video is paused
- when the video is scrolled into view, the video resumes playback
- when the user taps the video, the video is unmuted
- if the user has interacted with the video (e.g., mutes/unmutes, pauses/resumes, etc.), and the video is scrolled in or out of view, the state of the video remains as how the user left it. For example, if the user pauses the video, then scrolls the video out of view and returns to the video, the video is still paused.
The Brid.tv partner id.
The Brid.tv player id. Specific to every partner.
The Brid.tv video ID.
The Brid.tv playlist ID. Embed must either have video or playlist attribute.
This element includes common attributes extended to AMP components.
See amp-brid-player rules in the AMP validator specification.