Join the AMP team at Google I/O 2018!
Starting Tuesday, May 8th, many members of the team will share the latest AMP updates and news at Google I/O 2018, Google’s annual developer conference. With many of the core AMP contributors working at Google, it gives us an opportunity to share the most recent work from the team.
This year there are many talks which include AMP across topics like e-commerce, WordPress, Progressive Web Apps and more. All of the talks will be live streamed on the I/O website and then added to the AMP YouTube Channel. For those of you who are able to join us in person, AMP also has demo tables at the Web Sandbox and Office Hours to answer your questions.
- The Web: State of the Union, Tues. May 8, 2pm – 3pm PT
- Make your WordPress site progressive, Wed. May 9, 10:30am – 11:30am PT
- Build blazing fast web content sites with Firebase and AMP, Wed. May 9, 3:30pm – 4:30pm PT
- Integrate content with the Google Assistant using AMP and markup, Wed. May 9, 4:30pm – 5:30pm PT
- Build e-commerce sites for the modern web with AMP, PWA, and more, Thur. May 10, 9:30am – 10:30am PT
- How AMP has evolved beyond web pages, Thur. May 10, 10:30am – 11:30am PT
Posted by Matt Ludwig, AMP Outreach/Marketing lead at Google