AMP Conf is coming back in 2018, which means two days of talks by developers for developers, all crafted to help you create the best user experiences possible. With more pure CSS talks, more applied knowledge, and maybe probably live coding (gasp!). We'll go deep in how to achieve UX excellence, not just basic functionality.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it cost anything?
- No - tickets are free of charge.
- Do I have to register for the live-stream?
- No! The registration is only for on-site attendees that physically attend the conference. Come back here to this site on Feb 13th for a link and embed of the live-stream.
- Who is the event for?
- Web developers and designers who have used AMP and want to create even better AMP experiences, who haven't used AMP and are curious or want to contribute to AMP to make it better for everyone, and the web at large.
- Does reserving a spot mean I am signed up?
- Not yet. While your chances of getting a seat are pretty good, we will confirm attendees on a case-by-case basis to ensure we attract the right audience. Note that your seat is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation code.
- When will I hear back if I have a spot?
- We'll try to confirm you within less than a week!
- What determines if I have a spot?
- The AMP Conf is a mainly developer and designer focused event (read: the people actually creating AMP experiences). If you're non-technical, you may still apply but you'll have a slimmer chance of getting through (and you'll enjoy the conf less!).
- When will the schedule be announced?
- We'll announce a detailed schedule in the coming month.